Monday, September 6, 2021

Two sides;

you were the hurricane
that devasted me
causing havoc
leaving behind
a gaping void
the exact shape of you

Credit: worthy_wordsmith

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

let me try my rendition:

you were the sun
that shined upon me
causing spectrum
bringing forth a band of colors
that fills my heart 
with rays of you

.crossdandy


There are always two sides of things;
That's how they came out with the term two sides of coins;

Acknowledgment | Denial
Acceptance | Rejection
Communication | Concealment
Changes | Stillness
Deserving | Unfairness
Happiness | Sadness
Strong | Weak
Trust | Doubt

Your edition versus my version;

We hold no truth in our heads unless we experience it ourselves;
Just like how I came across this poet, but in my head, I'm crafting the opposite version.
Speak, find courage;
Otherwise, you will drown in your own thoughts.

Never again, I promise myself.

SHARE:
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig